The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 10,900 active students. More than 15,500 alumni. And partners across seven continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
Introduction to Business Research 3
The third research module concentrates on statistical techniques for data collection, analysis and drawing conclusions.
- Data collection and analysis techniques.
- Distributions, inference, significance, variance.
- Regression, correlation, regression analysis.
- Time series, stationary series, trends, forecasting errors.
- Pilot studies and theory refinement.
- Literature re-evaluation and theory refinement.
- Generating preliminary research results.
- Formulating results validation studies.
- Validation feedback and re-evaluation of research results.