The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 10,900 active students. More than 15,500 alumni. And partners across seven continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
Are leaders born or can leadership characteristics be developed? This course is designed to enable you to understand theories, issues and tools of leadership in order to develop yourself as a leader and develop leadership in your organisation.
- Learning about leadership.
- Trait theory of leadership.
- Behaviour theory of leadership: what do effective leaders do?
- Transformational theory of leadership: engaging hearts and minds.
- Leadership: a cultural construction?
- Gender and leadership.
- Developing ethical behaviour in our leaders.
- Leading individuals and teams: two distinct roles.
- Leadership across the larger organisation.
- Leadership development in a fast-changing world.
- The development of leadership: tools and practices.
- Strategic leadership.
- Leadership and risk.
- How is leadership studied?
- A critical look at leadership.
- The way forward: our learning and the application of our knowledge of leadership.