The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 10,900 active students. More than 15,500 alumni. And partners across seven continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
If you work in an organisation, you probably think you know a lot about them. But do you? An organisation continually has to adapt to changes in the competitive environment. Its effectiveness depends on the motivation and behaviour of the workforce. To capitalise on the capabilities of the workforce, it must have appropriate incentives, develop effective teams, design an attractive job environment and manage the dynamics of organisational change. By understanding the principles of organisational behaviour you acquire a deeper knowledge of how you relate to other members of the organisation.
- Basics of organisational behaviour related to management.
- Stress and well-being at work.
- Contemporary theories of motivation.
- Organisational control and reward systems.
- Job design and employee reactions to work.
- Workgroup dynamics and group-based problem solving.
- Influence processes in organisations: power, politics, leadership.
- Organisational design and new service-driven organisations.
- Managing transitions: organisational culture and change.