The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 10,900 active students. More than 15,500 alumni. And partners across seven continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
This course addresses the topic of performance management, a continuous process of identifying, measuring and developing the performance of individuals and teams and aligning performance with the strategic goals of the organisation.
Performance management systems are described as key tools to transform people's talent and motivation into a strategic organisational advantage. In addition, performance management is discussed as an integral part of all organisational units and not the domain of the HR function only.
- Performance management and reward systems in context.
- Performance management process.
- Performance management and strategic planning.
- Defining performance and choosing a measurement approach.
- Measuring results and behaviours.
- Gathering performance information.
- Implementing a performance management system.
- Performance management and employee development.
- Performance management skills.
- Reward systems and legal issues.
- Managing team performance.