The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 11,800 active students. More than 17,300 alumni. And partners across six continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
EBS facts and figures
- The MBA, MSc and DBA programmes are available by distance learning; alternatively, study on campus in Edinburgh or with one of our Approved Learning Partners.
- All on-campus teaching in Edinburgh is delivered in the English language.
- We currently have over 11,800 active students studying our programmes.
- We have over 17,300 alumni in 160 countries.
- We have over 25 Approved Learning Partners.
- Over 40% of Fortune 500 companies have students on our MBA programme.
- We have 36 elective courses.
- All 7 core courses are available in Russian, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic, and 3 of the electives are also available in Spanish, Chinese, Russian and Arabic.
- Examinations in the 7 core courses and 36 electives are offered every June and December.
- We process over 18,000 exam applications each year.
- in 2014/2015 we ran examinations in over 400 centres around the world.