The world's most flexible MBA programme
This is your MBA. Not ours. That means you start when you like and finish when you like. You can study from home or on campus. At EBS, our courses are designed to fit round you.
One of the world's largest MBA programmes
Edinburgh Business School is one of the world's pre-eminent business schools. We have more than 11,800 active students. More than 17,300 alumni. And partners across six continents.
One of the world's most innovative business schools
Our rigorous courses can be studied in any order. You take exams when you're ready. At Edinburgh Business School, we take a different view. Come and see for yourself.
Some of the most talented students – and teachers – in the business world
We have students from more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies. Our courses are written by prize-winning business authors. For more than 20 years, our programmes have challenged, inspired – and rewarded.
Edinburgh Business School administers two scholarship schemes
The Edinburgh Business School Scholarships for On-Campus programmes
- A maximum of 5 scholarships of up to £3000 is available each academic year for students accepted onto the full or part-time MBA programme at our Scottish campus.
- These are awarded at the discretion of the Edinburgh Business School Scholarship committee on the basis of prior academic achievement, financial hardship, and the use to which the qualification will be put by the scholar.
- Scholarship applications can only be made once a formal application to the full or part-time programme has been received and an unconditional offer has been issued by the Edinburgh Business School Admissions Office.
- Scholarship applications are considered for the October and January intake of each year and applications should reach the Edinburgh Business School by no later than the 1st August and the 1st November for each respective intake.
- Applicants wishing to take advantage of the scholarship scheme are encouraged to submit their application to the full or part-time programme well in advance of the scholarship application deadlines.
Scholarship application form requests and enquiries should be directed to Mrs Karen Pleass Tel: +44 (0) 131 451 3090, or via email to: email@example.com
The Edinburgh Business School African Scholarship Scheme
- Edinburgh Business School awards up to 50 full distance learning MBA scholarships per year to scholars resident in the countries of sub-Saharan Africa.
- The scheme is administered on Edinburgh Business School's behalf by the respected Canon Collins Trust.
- Click here for full information, the Terms and Conditions and the application form.