Iain Henderson introduces Organisational Behaviour
Organisational Behavior is one of seven core courses on our MBA
Making a better workplace
Organisational Behaviour examines the structures of our workplaces and looks at ways in which they can be improved. It addresses issues such as workforce motivation, incentives, team building and office environments and how we can best manage the dynamics of organisational change.
- Basics of organisational behaviour related to management.
- Stress and well-being at work.
- Contemporary theories of motivation.
- Organisational control and reward systems.
- Job design and employee reactions to work.
- Workgroup dynamics and group-based problem solving.
- Influence processes in organisations: power, politics, leadership.
- Organisational design and new service-driven organisations.
- Managing transitions: organisational culture and change.
Sample our online resources
Here’s a little look at the support you can expect
Get a feel for the course before you make that all-important purchase.
This pdf is a short version of the full course text. It gives you the contents page and the first module...
Download the course pdf
Try our student portal site
This is where you organise your studies; where you book exams, order courses and generally keep on top of things.
Go to the student portal
The username and password are: demo
Join the conversation
Vist our open Facebook group
Our students have lots to say about studying, the Edinburgh Business School experience and life in general.
Join our Facebook group
Drop-in to see what they’re saying...
We have a library of informative visual material to guide you through critical concepts. Here’s just one of them.
The full library is available through your Student Portal.
This course is available on the following programmes