Terms and Conditions
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, Edinburgh Business School wishes to emphasise that the contents contained within this area are regularly reviewed and are naturally subject to change from time to time. It is the sole responsibility of the user/reader to check the accuracy and reliability of the relevant facts before entering into any financial or other commitment based upon them.
Edinburgh Business School makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or its contents or links, and accepts no legal liability for any losses, damages or claims arising or suffered as a result of any use of this website, its contents or links.
Edinburgh Business School makes no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, personal information) you provide to any third party through Edinburgh Business School’s website links.
Edinburgh Business School will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the courses and programmes described on our website and in our publications. Prospective students should be aware that it is occasionally necessary to modify or discontinue courses or programmes.
All materials including, without limitation, website design, text, graphics, software compilations, underlying source code and software on this websites are the copyright of Edinburgh Business School or relevant providers. Individuals are allowed to browse, download or copy such materials under the limit of ‘fair dealing’ in quantity and quality and for personal reference only.
Except as stated above, materials should not be reproduced without permission or licence from Edinburgh Business School.
Systems requirements and IT functionality
1. Access to a PC or laptop running Windows 7 (or newer) or Mac OSX 10.6 (or newer).
2. A connection to the internet via a reliable and suitable connection with a minimum connection speed of 512kbps.
3. The latest version of one of the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other browser as notified from time to time by us.
5. The latest version of Adobe Reader and Flash Player.
6. Minimum screen resolution of 800 x 600px.